CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The Association of Faculty Enrichment in Learning and Teaching (AFELT) is pleased to invite you to participate in the 2nd I-SoLT Conference. The conference aims to demonstrate and document best practices in higher education that will facilitate graduates capable of creating themselves, the futures of the region, and solving real world challenges.
2nd International Conference on the Scholarship of Learning and Teaching (I-SoLT) 2023
Theme: Creating the Future through Higher Education
Date: March 7-8, 2023
Venue: Hotel Boulevard, Nairobi Kenya
- Pedagogy: Teaching and learning philosophies and methods that facilitate transformation.
- 21st Century Learning Environments: Learning spaces, both physical and virtual, that facilitate transformation.
- Graduates Solving 21st Century Problems: Curriculum and practices that help our learners to become change-makers and problem-solvers.
- Assessment for Transformative Learners: Making the assessment of learning, a transformative learning process.
- Synergies for Academia and the World of Work: Building energized partnerships between the academy and the professions.
- Creating a Global Presence for African Higher Education: Creating an African higher education voice and presence in the academic world.
|Conference Charges||Important Dates|
|AFELT Members||KES. 6,000.00||Submission of Abstracts||15th January, 2023|
|Presenters from East Africa||KES.10,000.00||Submission of full papers||31st January, 2023|
|International Presenters||USD.120||Registration||20th February, 2023|
Mpesa Pay bill: 400200
Account number: 01120488941900
Branch: Cooperative Bank T-Mall
Branch Code: 00011123
Swift Code: KCOOKENA
Instructions for Submission
Abstracts: Presenters should submit an abstract in MS Word soft copy in English language by 15th January 2023. The abstract should not be more than 300 words, single spaced, written in Times New Roman with a font size 12. The abstract should include: The title Author(s) full name and institution of affiliation, Email address, and mobile number of the corresponding author.
Full papers should have between 3,000 and 5,000 words (excluding references): Use 12-pt Times New Roman with 1.5-line spacing, (MS Word) APA referencing style, 7th edition.
For further information regarding the conference, please contact us through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org or +254 796 646 688 (Ms. Joyce Waringa).